So far this pregnancy has been by far a lot easier than my pregnancy was with the twins. Which I am feeling really lucky about because I have had two toddlers to take care of everyday. My nausea was fairly mild during the beginning and only had a handful of really tough evenings (for me the 'morning sickness' is always at night). I haven't been the most exciting mom, wife or friend over the past few months though. We have been hanging at home a lot, if the weather ever gets decent I think I will have more motivation to venture out with them. But until then it's homeward bound. I am not really showing yet but have felt the fat feeling a lot earlier than I did with the twins. Everyone keeps telling me it's because everything is already stretched out. I don't think I am ready to be big & pregnant again. It took me a long time to recover mentally after getting sooooooo huge with the twins...but...ready or not here it comes again :). On the other hand I know I won't be nearly as huge with just one baby as I was with two. I
have been really into Subway, cottage cheese, anything citrus, cheese
and donuts. With the exception of donuts I haven't really been
craving anything to fatty which is good. I have been pretty exhausted by the end of most days but I got tiered even when I wasn't pregnant. Taking care of 2, two year olds can be exhausting. Thank goodness for kids movies. Carter laid with me last weekend and watched the entire movie, Bolt. I slept off and on while he just laid there all warm and snuggled up. It was heaven.
2 comments:
I love that Carter snuggles you for a WHOLE movie. :) Good lucky Knauss. YOu are gorgeous.
Thank goodness for kid movies - Carter is such a little snugglebug! And you deserve as much rest as you can get. XOXO
Post a Comment