Jerame and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary last Saturday. We did a little staycation and ventured to Seattle to spend the day & evening. We stayed at Hotel 1000, a little boutique hotel down near Pike Place Market. When we arrived we were greeted with champagne and roses it was such a sweet little touch done by the hotel. After we checked in we went and had a relaxing lunch at Matt's at the Market. After a quick stop at Frans Chocolates we spent the rest of the day watching movies... something we don't get to do much of normally. It was a rainy day so we didn't feel to bad about being inside most of the day. For dinner we went to a romantic little French restaurant at Pike's Place called Chez Shea. The food was delish and we stayed for almost 3 hours.
I realized I haven't been taking as many belly shots as I did with the twins. So here I am at 23'ish weeks. At my last appointment my belly was measuring a little bit big but that wasn't all that surprising because I carried twins before & he is also measuring 5 days ahead of where my due date actually is. So I am either just a little bit farther along or he is going to be a good sized baby. Either way I am happy and feeling so much smaller than I did last time, even if I am 'big'. I often forget I am pregnant throughout the days because I am so busy with the twins. My body normally catches up with me though by the end of most days and I am pretty ready for bed after the twins are down. Things have just been so much different this time around in a good way. I think I deserve it after having been through a twins pregnancy. Now I am just praying that he is an easy baby....I think I deserve that as well!

1 comment:
How cute are you?! And happy belated 6th anniversary, wow where has time gone?? You are looking very non big to me but glad to hear baby boy is growing well. I bet he will be an angel, you are right-you deserve it. I think we are probably in for the opposite ;). x
Post a Comment