BOY!
I had my 20wks ultrasound yesterday. Baby is most certainly a boy. Everything looks good & healthy. This pregnancy has been so easy so far and is going fast. My due date is still 10/17. The baby is measured to be in the 75th percentile, crazy to think Carter & Chloe never made it out of the 20th. If the baby follows along the same growth pattern it has been on the Dr. estimated it's weight to be 8 1/2 lbs. or so at birth. Seems huge to me. That is how big C & C were at 3 months old. My Dr. is going to do a scheduled csection at 39 weeks. I am wondering if this baby will be born on my bday (the 7th).
We just got back from 2+weeks in Hawaii. Lots and lots of pictures to catch up on.

6 comments:
Congrats!! But bummer that you and Chloe are going to be outnumbered. However, both of you are strong girls and I know you can keep all those boys in line - ha ha! Hugs
YAY! So it's all confirmed then? What a great 3D shot you guys got, bet he will look a lot like Carter based on that pic. Can't believe baby is so big since your bump was so cute and little! Love you and can't wait to hear about Hawaii x
YAY!!!!! SO excited for you! I love baby boys! :)
That would be so fun to share a birthday!!! Congrats on baby boy!!!
YEAH!!! Congrats! 2+ weeks in Hawaii sounds dreamy! Miss you friend.
Congratulations on your sweet baby boy!!! Are we going to go with another C name?!!?!? I can't wait to see your bump grow!
Post a Comment