One of our favorite activities of the week is swimming lessons. Chloe is this close to swimming on her own. Carter is a little more cautious in the water but is also coming right along. It's been so good for them. Now if the weather would only get warmer so we could get them outside swimming sometime this summer.
Carter
and Jerame took a trip last weekend to Denver for his cousins wedding.
They had a really fun time and Carter kept Jerame busy. He is a
go'er..in fact he never stops going. I think part of it comes from
being a boy, boys are busy. It is going to be crazy having two boys. At
least by the time the baby will be walking the twins will be 4...yes I am
already thinking about these things :) Chloe and I had a fun girls
weekend. It was nice only having one kid....we could do so much more
than I can when I have both of them. We even went shopping downtown
and out to lunch with my brother. She was thrilled and felt like such a
big girl. She even carried her own shopping bags with the things she
picked out. Chloe is super into clothes and shoes, right up my alley.
In fact I have never met a two year old more particular about what she
wears. Right now she will only wear dresses and these reef flip
flops.
I
am about 27 weeks now and my body is catching up with me a bit. I am
getting a very nice sized belly on me and feeling it a little bit after
picking up 30lb toddlers all day. I am trying to enjoy the good parts
about it though because I am pretty sure this is my last time being
pregnant. Since it looks like we will still be in our house when the
baby is born we will be putting the twins back together in one room. I
am looking forward to decorating it. Then I need to start thinking
about digging out the baby stuff I have within the next few montsh. Lots to do but feeling much
more relaxed the 2nd time around than I did with the twinnies. I guess
that is one of the major blessings of a 2nd or (3rd in our case) baby.
1 comment:
Great pics-must be nice to sit on the sidelines, we have to go in w/ Calum for his lessons which is not ideal when pregs! Looking forward to a bump pic soon, girls weekend sounds lovely-can't wait to have one of those! X
Post a Comment