Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween


Chloe was Strawberry Shortcake & Carter was obviously Superman. I thought Carter would be thrilled to wear his costume but as it turns out he is not so into dressing up for Halloween. It was like pulling teeth trying to get this kid to wear his costume. He refused to wear the cape and would not let me buckle the back. So he ended up wearing a backless Superman costume. Whatever works right?  You would think I would have just given up but I was determined to at least get some pictures of him in it. He looked so dang cute in it! I couldn't even bribe him with candy (like you can most kids) because he doesn't eat candy. Anyway we had a fun evening trick-or-treating with the Andrews family and we also made an appearance at Daddy's work during their little Halloween party.  I am still working on coordinating getting out of the house with the 3 of them and throw in trying to get 3 year olds in costumes??? Forget about getting anywhere on time.  






 this is what Chase did most of Halloween :) 

No comments: