all 3 together in one pic...doesn't happen very often. Even when they are driving me absolutely crazy I still love them aaaaaalot.
My blog has been a little neglected..there just isn't enough time to keep it up lately. I hope to be better.
This has been what's been going on with us in a nutshell:
- Everyone has been sick off & on for the past 2+ weeks. We got hit with a terrible cold/flu and then the stomach flu. It was the first time we have had the pukes since the twins have been grown up kids. They were a little traumatized...so was I. Jerame just happened to be out of town when it all went down it was lovely. Not really. It is really hard to be sick when you have 3 kids all 3 & under.
- Carter is wearing big boy underwear all the time during the day now (even at school). This has been a long time coming but I knew he would get here. Don't get me wrong...I am still cleaning piles of s*** out of underwear far to often but the point is we are DONE with pull-ups during the day & this a day I thought I would never see. Now to think I have to look forward to potty training another boy?!!
- Chase continues to be a terrible sleeper but we are working on it. I just need to buck up and cry it out with him but it's soooo hard at 2am. I am tired.
- We are getting our house ready to sell yet again. We must move, this house is far to small for 5 people & a dog.
- Chase has started trying solids, he doesn't really like them all that much he could still really take it or leave it. I ordered a highchair so am looking forward to getting that.
- He is still the happiest (unless I want him to sleep), chunkiest little dude ever. Broke out some 12 month clothes that Carter wore when he was 1 year old...this kid is only 5 months. Can we say giant?!
- The twins are at such a fun age they are getting into pretending & will entertain each other with little makebeleive games for hours. I could do without the 3 year old tantrums, which really are brutal and make you feel like you are banging your head against the wall over and over again, BUT they really are pretty good kiddos. They are especially sweet with their little brother & yet to express any jealousy towards him. We just bought the 'love & logic' book with the hopes of getting some new parenting help under our belts. The whole time-out thing just isn't quite as threatening as it once was so we need some more amo. We will get there.
- Both of the twinnies are growing like weeds and everytime I look at them they seem like little lanky kids to me instead of toddlers. I just registered them for pre-k next year. They both love school it's been the best thing ever for both of them.
- Jerame & I are planning a kid-free trip for our anniversary in June to Napa. Now we need to figure out who might be brave enough to take on all 3 kiddos for 3 days. Any takers?!!!!
Well thats it for now!
4 comments:
so great to read your big update! sorry everyone was sick- that is the worst!
You are the cutest mom ever!
Love all the updates!
If I lived closer, I'd take em during the day! You need a vacation! Good job momma:)
Yay for Carter!! And you didn't tell me about the kids free anniversary trip-sooo jealous! Love you x
Post a Comment