Thursday, March 1, 2012

South Beach

Jerame had to go to South Beach Miami for work last week for a long weekend so Chase and I joined him for a little adventure. The twinnies stayed behind as we figured they would have more fun playing with Nanny & Papa. Although Miami is a beautiful place, from Seattle it takes a LONG time to get there. We are talking a 12 hour travel day. The 1st leg of our journey on the way there was a little rough, by the end of the first flight I was covered in puke...we are not talking a little either. I had to change everything down to my underware. I cried...then laughed. What else could I do?  All things considered he did awesome during all the travel though. The puking thing was actallly my fault because I thought by feeding him he would go to sleep but he just actually way overate which led to the puke escspades. The way home was a breeze though. I may sound like a broken record but he really is a good/happy baby. He didn't cry at all on any of the flights. Only having one baby all weekend was so easy & relaxing. It helps that he is such a good natured little guy. We got a babysitter one of the nights and were able to have a night out for dinner w/out the babe. It wasn't the 'ideal' way to do South Beach (I mean with a 4 month old in tow) but it was still fun. It is the best people watching place I think I have ever been & we had the opportunity to have some really yummy food and of course drinks. 
view from our room we stayed at the Mondarin South Beach

Pool 

Sleeping baby at the pool, thankfully he LOVES to sleep in his carseat

Ω
Mommy & baby in for the night while Daddy went out with coworkers to check out the night life :) 

view of the pool from our room 

largest bloody mary's EVER. so fun. 

all I have to do is stroll this baby around a little bit and he will go to sleep in his carseat...lucky parents we are! 

hotel room bath in the sink



At dinner Saturday night

No comments: