Thursday, February 14, 2013

life changer

We found out two years ago to the day that we would unexpectedly be becoming parents to yet another little blessing. So even though he was not born on Valentines Day, this day has taken on a new significance in the history of our little family. I will never forget the shock I felt when I pee'ed on the stick in the Starbucks bathroom and then driving home to my awaiting family & Valentines day dinner only to tell Jerame that I didn't have a v-day gift for him this year but what I did have was a very unconventional gift this year. Then I took out the pee stick and showed him. The look on his face was one  I will never forget. You see, at the time we had two year old twins...we were not planning for me to get pregnant anytime soon. We had our hands full already. BUT, the big guy upstairs had a different plan for our family. And what a wonderful, beautiful, lucky plan it has been.  Happy LOVE day. I get to spend the day with my 3 little Valentines & my big Valentine will be coming home from a trip this afternoon & surprising the twins at their preschool Vday party.  

Two years ago today & look at this little love of a guy.  Love love love!!! 

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love this post and love you guys.... Is it bad that when I read the title I thought maybe there might be a number 4 ;)?! X