Ok so now for the blog post tittle.... I laugh because the picture below is the night before we left & I had just gone to get my 'spray-tan' YES...it's the best thing ever let me tell you. I don't really do sun & most certainly not tanning booths anymore now that I am older and seeing the affects of the sun & the many hours that I baked myself in it. But the 'spray' gives the same tone that I so long for. The funny thing is though you can't really go in the pool to many times or shower with to much soap because it will come off. So you get the picture....Hawaii, with kids & Mom can't get into the pool because her spray tan will come off. I am laughing at myself right now. Ya, as you can imagine Jerame was super thrilled with me? But, I wanted to be 'tan' for the first part of the trip at least. My 'tan' was pretty much gone by the end of the week...imagine that!
I love Hawaii though it has to be our favorite place on earth to vacation. The twins had a blast swimming & socializing with all the other littles that came. We snorkeled, beached, whale watched, went to a Luau, played with countless other littles kiddos, the kids ate hot dogs (everyday) & drank (only) sprite & had the time of their life hanging with us...or we had the time of our life hanging with them...not sure which one?! We hired a babysitter two of the nights and were able to sneak in some us time which was wonderful. BUT we did feel incomplete without our littlest guy. I think the twins missed him as much as we Jerame & I did. That will be the first & the last trip he is not invited on. Pics from Hawaii to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment