This week has been tough we have been to the Pediatrician every day since Sunday. I am exhausted & maybe just a wee-bit crabby? I have such a bad headache today and I think it's from lack of sleep. More coffee please. All the kids have taken turns being up at night & Sick I think they felt bad for me yesterday at the pediatrician because they didn't even charge me to see the Dr. I took Chase into the Doc on Sunday with a suspect ear-infection considering he was up from 3:30 to about 6 am. They said it wasn't infected yet but there was fluid in his ear. So after a long week of not sleeping well and grumpy baby I took him in again yesterday see the Doc (with all kids in tow) & sure enough my intuition was right. Poor guy had a double ear infection to boot. Along with that he was due for another big round of shots since we were overdue for his 15 month check up so the Doc encouraged me to do it yesterday. Poor guy, I really dislike shots. But I know they are for the best as them getting sick with something they vaccinate for would be much worse than a 2 second poke. This is the last big round until the Kindergarten shots. Chloe had one of her worst Asthma attacks in a very long time on Wed night. When we got her to the Doc O2 levels were far less than desirable at 93. They don't like them any lower than 95 for little ones. It was very scary & such a helpless feeling for Jerame & I. We were very close to being sent to the hospital (again) but they were able to get her breathing under control there thankfully. We are hoping to get some additional help for her with this. We will be seeking out referrals for pediatric asthma & pulmonary specialists. Anyone know of any good ones?
We did have some bright spots in our week though celebrating cousin Skyler's 5th bday and also hanging out together all week as the kiddos have been on school break. Other than that, not a lot exciting going on around here. I am looking forward to getting well & back on our schedule next week. It seems like everyone is happier when our routine is in place. Praying for healthy kiddos as we go into the weekend & rest for us all.
 |
| Chase was enamored by all the blinking and lights at the Chuckee-Cheese bday party. He actually sat in the stroller for most of the party. |
 |
| Carter was in hog heaven with all the "bid-e-o" games. |
 |
| little tropper |
 |
| Who doesn't LOVE a pizza party with Chuckee :) |
 |
| 5 years old in all it's glory! love her. |
 |
| cousins |
 |
| we made it outside to play in the backyard for a bit. Really looking forward to warmer weather on the horizon this spring |
No comments:
Post a Comment