Friday, March 13, 2009

7 to 7

We had a very exciting night last night. The babies slept from about 7:30pm to 7am!!! Chloe woke up and needed her pacifier put back in her mouth once but that was it! They are such big kids now :-) I am so proud of them, they are doing such a good job. I don't expect this to happen every night but we will really take what we can get! I love that it's staying lighter outside later in the day and that the weather will soon be warmer. Even the babies seem to be in better moods that or they are just getting more sleep which = happier babies. As always I am excited for the weekend. We don't have any plans, just looking forward to spending time together!
All bundled up and ready for our walk yesterday

Daddy worked from home last Monday and Chloe
was helping him answer his emails :-)

Getting ready to crawl anytime






Melissa came over with her new puppy Halley


Carter thought she was pretty neat

3 comments:

Joe and Ronda said...

They are so adorable.. Yeah for you getting back to a normal sleep schedule ;)

Justin, Jessica, Tyson, Isaiah and now Izzy (Roy too!) said...

Whoo Whooo for sleep! They are changing so much. Growing up so fast...I can't believe it. :)

Kirsten said...

congrats on the sleep!