Saturday, March 7, 2009

Teeth!

We have suspected that the babies are starting to teeth for a while now and yesterday we got the confirmation. Yesterday morning I noticed that Carter had one oft he bottom teeth starting to cut through the gums. By around 5pm there was a 2nd tooth coming through too! I was so surprised because he really hasn't been that cranky and for the most part has been his happy self. He did seem more uncomfortable than normal when trying to get him to go to bed last night but he slept like a champ all night with no waking up! Carter has slept through the night for several night in a row now (7 to 6:30am) yippeee. I am so proud of him! Chloe is also definitely teething but there haven't been any teeth popping through yet. She is also doing great at sleeping lately.

Last night I tried hot yoga for the first time. One of the ladies in my twin-mom's group teaches the class in Redmond so despite my fear of the heat I went to try it out. I absolutely LOVED it! The room is 105 degrees with 85% humidity. Just the heat alone gives you a work out. I don't think I have ever sweat so much in my life. I am so sore today and it feels great. I actually feel like I am the strongest I have ever been in my life right now despite the lingering pregnancy lbs. Lifting two 15-16lb. babies 2,000 times a day I think will force just about anyone to gain some muscle!

5 comments:

ajvann said...

Hi Katie, I actually found your blog through the Andrew's too and I love to read about your little ones! They are just too precious and getting so big! Great job on the hot yoga. I used to go a lot too and I loved it. It makes you feel so good and it really can do wonders for you body! Thanks for keeping up on our story. I really appreciate the support. Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

The Haigh's said...

Yeah Katie! I'm so glad that you enjoyed yoga - I told you it would be wonderful, if you stick with it you will notice so much change in the way your body looks. I think we're coming over tomorrow so I'll see you then.

Jamie said...

I'm so jealous that you won't be with those of us who have the "low" of sleep every week. Oh well... at least I know there's light at the end of the tunnel. I can't wait to hear how you did it!

Jen said...

Another big milestone with the teeth, how exciting! I'm glad you liked hot yoga, good to have something that is yours to enjoy and I can imagine it will really make you feel great, when I started Pilates it was life changing! We don't have internet for a few weeks so I won't be blogging but will be following yours closely x

Keri said...

So glad you tried hot yoga and liked it! You feel so great when you sweat out all those toxins. Can't wait to start doing it again! Great seeing you last week and hopefully we can do it again this week.