Cute! I'm sure in time the binky will go away, I had a teddy until I was like 10 so surely it's not the end of the world if she has a binky at her age? Either way she's super cute and so is little Carter, was great to see them in person and see what amazing little people they have become. You and Jerame are great parents and super examples of what we all should be. You are doing a fabulous job! xxxx
1 comment:
Cute! I'm sure in time the binky will go away, I had a teddy until I was like 10 so surely it's not the end of the world if she has a binky at her age? Either way she's super cute and so is little Carter, was great to see them in person and see what amazing little people they have become. You and Jerame are great parents and super examples of what we all should be. You are doing a fabulous job! xxxx
Post a Comment