I was doing stuff in the kitchen this morning and
looked over to find them sitting on the couch together
watching Elmo.
Then I looked back over about 10mins later and they
were like this. So precious.
*On a side note is anyone else having problems with their pictures being blurry on their blog when they download them to this site? My pictures do not look blurry on my computer but when I download them to blogger they look horrible?
4 comments:
Wow that is precious! You've got two little cuties on your hands.
Too cute! Where can I get a pair of PJ's like Chloe's?! My photos always look blurry, too- I think it's because of how Blogger resizes them but am no expert on this. Let me know what you find out and say hi to Jerame for us-isn't he supposed to be back over here soon?!
your babies are so cute together!!!
So adorable! Makes me want to have another soon...but then again maybe not! Two is a handful and you and Jerame are amazing!
Post a Comment