Friday, November 20, 2009

little princess


Chloe is the definition of a princess. Like mother like daughter I guess :-). I think it must somehow be genetic. She is developing such a little personality it is just so funny. She is saying lots of words now, mostly Momma, Daddy, Bella & hi. She also has gotten very good at shaking her head NO to most things. I think she says more I just can't understand her. We are going to have our hands full with this little one but I LOVE it. I am just so thankful to have a daughter that will hopefully someday enjoy doing girl stuff with me.

Playing peek-a-boo with the curtain & me

This is a typical sequence of events that happens often during the day:

Carter trying to 'share' the toy with Chloe

Chloe does NOT want to share....

so a tantrum begins

and goes on...

and on...

2 comments:

Melis said...

I love little girls but be thankful that you don't have 2! Double the drama!

Jen said...

I love it, she is such a little doll. How lucky you are to have a girl!