Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am a big girl


Chloe somehow got onto the chair while I was making dinner and she was quite impressed with herself.

Not a lot new to report here. We are all healthy for the time being which is so awesome. We are patiently waiting for our Pediatrician to receive their portion of the H1N1 vaccination. Trying to find that shot is like trying to win the lottery it seems. It feels like everyone is panicked about getting it (as am I) but we are just trying to stay away from super germy places right now & do a lot of hand washing. It is what it is and all we can do is wait our turn I guess! Oh and we are officially done with bottles I just packed up the last of them. Now... binkies are another story but we are ok with that for right now. We are going to start working on only doing them at night pretty soon.

The twinnies are just so much fun right now. I love hanging out with them everyday. Every single day they do something new. We have started giving them their meals on plates and they actually leave the food on their plate and the plate on the tray 90% of the time. This has been a huge development because even a month ago they would have immediately dumped the plate on the floor. They also insist on both holding a fork or spoon while they eat. They don't really use it very well but they see us using one so they both always insist on having one. They are defiantly little people now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job getting rid of the bottles...my kids refuse to drink milk out of sippy cups, so bottles are still a staple. Isn't it amazing how quickly they learn new things?? It keeps getting better and better.

Justin, Jessica, Tyson, Isaiah and now Izzy (Roy too!) said...

It seriously blows my mind at how big they are getting!! How fast they change/grow/learn in one year!!

Melis said...

Just a little note on the H1N1 vaccine, it isn't that effective... My co-workers that got the shot are still getting sick. Hopefully it works for them but still keep their hands clean! :)