Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We are cooking Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year. I am so excited for the 'twins' to eat their first Thanksgiving meal! Looking forward to deep frying our turkey and spending the day with Family. I am so thankful for my beautiful babies, wonderful husband, my family & friends! I hope everyone has a delicious  & relaxing day today!

My Dad is celebrating his 59th Bday this weekend as well so Matt & I took him out to one of his favorite restaurants, Wild Ginger in Bellevue, for his Bday. I am so happy the eastside is finally getting some decent restaurants


Happy Birthday Dad! 
Can you believe the hair on this cute boy?
Both Carter & Chloe's hair keeps getting curlier by the day. 
It is so gorgeous. I would never have imagined we 
would have curly haired babies. 
Not the best pic but, wanted to show how curly his hair is! So freak'in cute. 

Chloe's new holiday shoes. I brought these beauties home 
yesterday and she would NOT take them off of her feet. 
She loves them. Such a little girl. 

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like you and your brother had a great time with your Dad on his b-day, LOVE Wild Ginger and can't believe there is one in Bellevue!! Fun that you can start buying Chloe lots of girly stuff, too! Hope you and Jerame had a great Thanksgiving xxxx
P.S. When is he coming over again? Mark seriously wants to go out!