Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kelly Family Christmas




Wow it's been a crazy, busy and wonderful holiday. I haven't felt much like blogging because I feel like there is just so much to recap from the weekend!
We celebrated Christmas with my Mom's side of the family a week ago Sunday. The above pictures is of the twinnies from last years Kelly Christmas, one year ago. It's amazing how much they have changed & how very far we have come. It's hard to remember them being that small. My Grandma & Grandpa hosted a wonderful Prime Rib dinner. There were lots of laughs, wine and delicious food! The twins did pretty good considering my Grandparents house is definently not 1 year old proof. I don't think we broke anything and got away with only one glass of wine spilled.

Carter helping Uncle Matt open his gift from the gift exchange.


Little princess opening someone else's present.

Aunt Kathy & Carter


Aunt Kindra & Chloe. Chloe discovered
she loves black olives at this party.

My Mom & Chlo

2 comments:

Tara Holmes said...

They've grown up so much in just a year. I hope they had the best time.

Jen said...

Love the new look of the blog and Carter and Chloe's Xmas outfits! Hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas x