Sunday, March 28, 2010

3 Generations

My Mom & I took Chloe to have her pictures taken in a dress that my Grandmother made. My Mom & I both had our pictures taken in the dress when we were Chloe's age. The pictures turned out so good and very similar to my pictures. She is most certainly my little mini-me! Carter also came along for the picture taking adventure. He was not thrilled about spending a good part of the afternoon in the stroller but he really did pretty good considering.


My Mom, Me & Chloe all between 18 & 19 months olda




Chlo at lunch before pictures


Chloe & Me

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is wonderful! You and Cloe have the same eyes!

Misty Carpinito said...

This is so special! I can't believe that dress has made it all these years. What a beautiful little girl you have. Love it!