The Beach House
Going for a little stroll out on the pier, it was a little chilly
We got a little bit of sun on Saturday morning so we spent some time in the
sand
beach babies
We decided it would be fun to rent beach cruiser bikes and go for a little ride. We also thought that the movement would put them to sleep. We were wrong on both. Our ride lasted about 20 minutes. They were not into it at all.
Oh well we tried!
The weather started getting nasty in the late afternoon so we did the beach one last time.
We had a one bedroom hotel room with a little balcony so Jerame & I sat outside while the twins took a nap. It was actually really comical because it was FREEZING & pouring down rain and there we were sitting outside drinking wine.
Rain, rain go away!!
Sunday we got an early start before we had to catch our plane and went to the coolest little toddler park in Manhattan Beach.
The twinnies were in heaven
1 comment:
Love that you two got to have some fun couples moments whilst on the family holiday. I love, love, love Hermosa and hope to God I can convince Mark to move there when we visit this summer! Oh, and I also love the twins' little matching Mexican ponchos, too cute x
Post a Comment