Friday, March 12, 2010

CABO

We spent last week with both of our Dad's in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. We stayed at the 'Punta Ballena Villas' a few miles outside of the city. Our villa was twice the size of our house, had it's own swimming pool & hot tub, came with a maid that cooked and cleaned and a concierge what would get us just about anything we would ask for. It was HEAVEN. We were obviously spoiled and were all in awe the entire week! We did lots of lounging, eating, drinking and playing with the twinnies. The twins did so good during our travels. They were little troopers with only a few issues on the flights. I took hundreds of photos but have just posted some (there are still a lot) of my fav's. It's depressing to be back in gloomy Seattle, I guess all the more reason to start looking into our next sunny vacation!!! Enjoy!


Lets just say Chloe had some issues on the airplane. She screamed until she
threw-up all over Jerame. He finally got her to sleep after about an hour of full-tilt screaming. Oh dear. Jerame is the best Daddy though, he is way more patient than I am in those situations and is able to deal when things like that happen. Although he does look a little frightened in this pic.


Carter is easy to get to sleep on the airplane.

The beach club at the resort, the day we arrived

Dad's enjoying the first night in the hot tub

steak dinner the first night

Every morning our house keeper made us an elaborate
breakfast. Luxury!!!

enjoying the pool


I love how Carter & Jer always have the same
expression in pictures

first time at the beach
e

Chlo LOVED the waves she would have dove right in
if we let her








My Dad BBQ'ing with Chloe, cute

making dinner & drinking red wine!

okay I had to post this picture because...YES
I did buy myself a ONE piece for the trip. Jerame asked me, "are you
actually going to wear that?" I figure I am a Mom now so I better look the part :-)

Paul in our cabana eating breakfast...this is the life. Seriously!

our pool

The patio...the twins loved to run around crazy out there

We learned that Chloe LOVES guacamole

the pool again


priceless



our bedroom

our fully stocked bar


Chloe & her binkie became even more inseparable on this trip.
Oh my, this is going to be a tough one!

1, 2, 3.....JUMP!

our boy

little water baby



The fountain in our courtyard

of course the trip involved a lot of our beloved...TEQUILA





We had a private chef come and make us a gourmet dinner,
Steak & Lobster one night. It was yummy.




The twins loved the hot tub







Chloe eating a giant pink marshmellow. We were finding pink marshmellow everywhere for the rest of that evening. lol

The Dad's enjoying the last day on the patio






Bye Bye Cabo!!!

8 comments:

ajvann said...

WOW, that looks like such a great trip! What a fun time. I love your "mom" suit. Very cute!

Jen Deming Lee said...

That looks like an AMAZING trip! You look adorable in your "mom" suit by the way!

The Haigh's said...

Og my goodness, I'm dying with the Mom suit. You look so fashionable though - very stylish. Looks so much fun, what a perfect family vacation.

Keri said...

Great pics, Katie! Felt like I was there with you (almost - I am dying of jealousy right now BTW) That's it - I'm booking a trip somewhere sunny this year. Love the sun hats on the twinnies - also going to have a binkie problem with Makena - she loves it. That infinity pool looked amazing!!!

Jeanne said...

Are you f-ing kidding me? That trip/house/cabana/maid service looks amazing!!!! I'll be your nanny next time if you take me. Love all the pics!!!

Tara Holmes said...

Your kiddos look so cute and sunkissed. I am way jealous of the amazing villa and you look hot in your one piece!

Jen said...

I'm with Jeanne, if you have room for a nanny plus a baby, I'm there with you guys next time! Looks AMAZING and like the perfect place to bring the kids. Funny, I was wondering the whole way through where the one piece was, it's hot! Love you guys and glad you had such a sweet family vaca-you deserve it!

genah said...

GOD Katie! That place is unreal! No Fair! . . . . Just living the dream! Must have been hard comming home after a trip like that! Love the mom suit. The twinnies looked so freaking cute by the way, they must have had so much fun :) xoxoxoxo