Today we didn't have anything planned...which are a lot of times my favorite types of days....
We stayed in our pj's for 1/2 of the day because we could.
We danced in the kitchen.
We played 'together' on the princess car.
We sang in the car.
We ate lunch at Red Robin.
And I was beaming with pride the entire time with
how good they both did.
I love every single day with them. I love them soooooo much.
3 comments:
Oh, Katie-looks like you guys have so much fun. And look at you taking them out to lunch on your own! I love PJ days, just hate when someone like the mailman shows up and catches us ;). Love you guys, will try catching you sometime this week to catch up x
Cute that you take them out on dates by yourself. I love it!
you are one fun mom, venturing out to RR solo w/ TWINS! Love your blog, fun watching your sweet kids grow!
Post a Comment