Thursday, June 3, 2010

Is it really June?

Wow, I can't believe it is June 3rd and I can't remember a day in the past several weeks that it hasn't rained. I guess we do live in Seattle but I am REALLY ready for a good dose of vitamin D. Just a little sun would be nice. Even though the sun is not shinning I do love the month of June. June means it's almost summer in Seattle (the very best time of year), it's our anniversary month, and June brings my favorite flower to bloom, the Peony.

We had a better day today with Chloe. We didn't have to go to the Dr. which I am considering a very good sign. She took a great nap. Although, the 3 of us did go to Target this morning and Chloe threw a gigantic tantrum about being in the stroller about 1/3 of the way through our trip. So I had to take her out of the stroller and carry her around the store for the rest of the our time there. I was seriously sweating trying to hold the basket, hold Chloe, and push the stroller all at the same time. I received several sympathetic looks from fellow Momma's pushing their well behaved babes around the store. Sometimes it's easier to break a sweat myself than be that Mom with the screaming child in the stroller at Target. I have to say though by the end of the trip I was most certainly rethinking the importance of anything we bought at Target after that episode.

On a serious note though, Chloe does seem better so we are just continuing on the meds and watching her like hawks to make sure the breathing stuff stays under control.

We were able to spend a little bit of time outside this afternoon. It has been tough trying to entertain them for so many weeks on end without being able to go outside because of the horrible weather. Really looking forward to some sunny days ahead, fingers-crossed!
We took Bella for lots of walks up and down our drivway :-)
We colored with sidewalk chalk

Carter decided to leave his mark on the house...yes, we have a little LEFTY on our hands
I wish I could fill my entire house with this flower. They unfortunently won't last long but they smell beautiful and are so pretty to look at while they last.

1 comment:

hvk said...

oh my goodness- i didn't realize what a redhead chloe was! we love sidewalk chalk and peonies, too. :)