Jerame was in Vegas this weekend celebrating a bachelor party with one of his best friends from college. He had a lot of fun. But of course he did as Vegas rarely disappoints.
So I was flying solo with the twinnies all weekend and boy did we have some fun! Like I said in my previous post we had the pleasure of celebrating 3 very special little one year olds. The twins did really wonderful despite no nap on Saturday and lots of partying. Of course I had the help of my amazing Mom because there is no way I could do all of it on my own.
We then ended the weekend with a nice little dinner with my Brother & Dad for an impromptu Fathers Day since we didn't see my Pops last weekend.
So I was flying solo with the twinnies all weekend and boy did we have some fun! Like I said in my previous post we had the pleasure of celebrating 3 very special little one year olds. The twins did really wonderful despite no nap on Saturday and lots of partying. Of course I had the help of my amazing Mom because there is no way I could do all of it on my own.
We then ended the weekend with a nice little dinner with my Brother & Dad for an impromptu Fathers Day since we didn't see my Pops last weekend.
Birthday Boy Blake
Chlo giving my Brother kisses goodbye
2 comments:
Katie, you look amazing. Love that group shot, classic. Can't wait to see you guys, the twins are all grown up :(.
Where did you find that pink party skirt?! Adorable! I would love to pick one up for my niece!
Post a Comment