There is no denying that Chloe is a true girly girl. She loves babies, shoes, lip gloss and thanks to her wonderful Auntie ( that paints her toes rainbow) nail polish. How happy am I to have my very own girl. Future DG. Hopefully she will like shopping when she grows up. As of lately she has been 'dressing' herself coming into our room with random clothes on saying "Momma...look....cute".
I die!!!!
I die!!!!

On another exciting note. We have moved Chloe into Pull-ups or big girl pants as I have been calling them. She really has decided on her own that she is ready. She was ready before me I think. Diapers are just so convenient...hard to give them up. Once we get through it, it will be so much better I am sure. I really feel like I have no idea what I am doing with the whole thing and have just sort of let her be in charge with it. She did awesome. Today was her first day with the pull-ups and she only wet them once during her nap. All other times she asked to go in the potty. May be too much information but for me it was a GREAT day...one where I felt like such a proud Momma of my big girl. Don't worry I am not getting a head of myself as I know we have a long road a head with PT but we are on the way and figuring it out as we go. Carter on the other hand still has absolutely no interest in it which is okay with me. I think doing one at a time might be easier anyway.
We also had their 2 year old check up today. It went well. Both healthy & growing great.
1 comment:
Yay, Chloe! I'm so scared of PT, I think Calum will be in "nappies" until he's ready for school ;)! Good luck and what a gorgeous little girl you have x
Post a Comment