I found this list in one of our 'self-help baby/kid sleeping books'. I feel like this list is VERY fitting for the little toddler stage we are in at times with these two little people of ours....
This list makes me laugh more than anything because I can so relate to it.
I made a few moderation's to the list to make it more fitting to us :-)
The TEN Habits of Highly Effective (Little) People:
1. If I am interested in something of yours. It's mine.
2. If I want to go somewhere. I am going.
3. If you try to stop me. I am screaming.
4. If you spend lots of time cooking dinner for me. I will decide I want something else.
5. If my friend (or brother in our case) wants to share my toys, even if I have never shown any interst in them previous. They are mine.
6. If you try to put me in my car seat I will scream.
7. If you try to take a toy away from me at the store. I have every right to fall on the floor and throw a huge tantrum.
8. If I see another child eating a cookie, you will need to get me one. Now.
9. If you tell me it's time to sleep. I will cry and make every attempt at making you cave in to let me stay up.
10. If I want to come in your bed in the middle of the night I will come visit you at your bedside throughout the night until you cave and let me sleep with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment