If you are wondering what is going on in these pictures...its just your average 3-year-old tantrum at it's finniest. Not rare by any means in fact this is something we are dealing with often these days. I took these pictures on my phone to send to Jerame when I needed a little moral support the other day. Am I going to survive the 3's???? I find myself asking that a lot these days. Maybe it's because I am 9 months pregnant and about to pop....but I feel like my patience are low these days (Jerame also reminds me of this often as well :) . People have warned us that 3 is way worse than 2. Why do they call it the terrible two's then? They both can act like the biggest kids ever and then other times they seem to have out of body experience that make them do the below. Adding a newborn to this mix will be interesting!
1 comment:
Oh dear....I am in the same boat! 3 year olds are the WORST! hang in there. It's actually nice to have a newborn again, bc they are so snuggly and sweet. You'll secretly have a "favorite".
Post a Comment