Chase is officially at the magical baby age (in my opinion) I just LOVE the 6th month. He continues to be a very happy, content & sweet baby.
This little boy found his feet & he is officially in love with them. He is rolling all over the place and spinning around on his tummy to get around. I would not be surprised if he is crawling soon. He wants to crawl so bad. He loves to play with toys & is not moving yet it's the perfect time. I can't get enough of him seriously. He is doing a little better with sleep which has been great for everyone. Not great but we will go with better for now. I can't wait until he sleeps through the night every single night. He cut his first tooth on Saturday and doesn't seem to be to terribly bothered by it. He wants to chew on everything. I am wondering how the whole teeth & nursing thing will work out. He has his 6 month check up tomorrow & I am curious to see how much this chunky baby will weigh he is so deliciously rolly.
In other news we listed our house last week & it sold in 3 days! Although we are thrilled to be able to move onto the next chapter (i.e. bigger house) it is a lot bitter sweet. I could cry just thinking about moving out of here (um hello hormones) ...this has been all of our babies home & the memories that we have made in this house are just so precious. I worry about how they will adjust to being in a new house. One step at a time I guess. And the next step is actually finding our new house. Also really exciting to!
He is eating food at every meal now & loves it. He likes pears & prunes the best. I tried giving him a baby mum mum this weekend & he gagged on it and puked everywhere. So we will wait a while again before I try that again. Such a big boy.
2 comments:
Congrats on selling your house!! Woo hoo! Although that means we can't buy it now ;). 6 months has gone fast, huh? Such a cutie. x
Congratulations on the house! Wow - what a difference a year makes! So excited to see the new one....hopefully not too far away. BTW - Chase is going to be a heartbreaker - just like his older brother!
Post a Comment