I don't remember the twins being nearly as happy as this little guy. He just goes with the flow...always. He is forever smiling, rarely cries and folks if you can believe it is...drum roll please .....sleeping better at night!!! Only got up once last night for the first time ever. He has two teeth now, the bottom two & doesn't seem to be to terribly bothered by the teething situation. I love to see him smile with those two little teeth. He has yet to bite me but I feel like it's coming though. He is army crawling and can make his way across the room. I seriously can't get enough of his fat little thighs, chubby wrists and ankles. He is still working on sitting up independently but his chubby little legs seem to get in the way of the balance thing. He is growing up so fast I want to freeze him right now. We pulled out some of the videos from when the twins were his age and I have to admit that I wanted to sob my way through them, they were just so little. What preciously captured moments they are. It has motivated me to keep the video camera at close reach with this little guy. These baby moments are so incredibly fleeting.
I am eating up every second of them with him.
2 comments:
Loved catching up with your blog today, Chase is so handsome and I totally feel you on the fleeting baby moments and life moving way too fast with these little ones. Chloe is a gorgeous little girl and it was sweet to learn a bit more about her.... And love the twins' room-ideas for future if we don't stick the boys together for sure. Glad you and your family are doing well, love and miss you x
Moving?!? Where? Hopefully not too far away.
Post a Comment