Thursday, April 12, 2012

kids rooms


Since we will be moving soon...in like 30 days. EEEEKKKKkkkkk?!!! I thought I would put some pics on here of the kiddos rooms. Carter & Chloe have been sharing a room ever since Chase was born & they love it.  I am not positive what we will do when we move because I am sure they will still want to be together. Amazingly they sleep better now together than they did apart. Eventually they will want their own rooms I am sure but until then I will cherish the cuteness of them wanting to be together. If you ask Carter who is best friend is he will normally either say 'my Dad' or Sissy. Chloe almost always says Carter. They have such a sweet bond. Chase's room isn't all that different than when it was the twins nursery. With the twins I didn't have a rocking chair and I seriously don't know how I survived without one, I have spent many hours in that thing with Chase.  I love both of their rooms. 



No comments: