I am in the process of transferring all my photos to my new lap top. But evertime I sit down to try & orgainzie my stuff on there I just get distracted by all my pictures. This is not what I need to be doing right now as Chase just went down & I have my little window of opportunity to clean,laundry,shower...you know the drill. BUT, this is way more fun!
 |
| Just babies! On our honeymoon circa 2005 Me: 24 Jer: 28 |
 |
| our first day with Bella our true first baby. She will be turning 7 in April. |
 |
| going for a ride in the double stroller for the first time 2009 |
 |
not much to say about this pictures other than. LOVE love love 2009. I think Jerame was trying to cook dinner here.
|
2 comments:
Love the flashback pics! So cute!
Post a Comment