Wednesday, March 26, 2008

17 Weeks



Well I think I can safely say I finally feel good. I have had several consecutive days of feeling normal so I think I am over the hump. We had salmon for dinner the other night (which I actually wanted) so that is when I definitely knew things were looking up with my appetite! Even the smell of fish just a few weeks ago would have sent me running for the bathroom. I can't believe I am already 17 weeks….the start of my 5th month. Wow. Time is really going so quick. I am waiting for this pregnancy to slow down so I can actually get a hold of the fact that we need to prepare to have two babies. I don't think that is going to happen though seeing how fast the past 17 weeks have gone. I have just now started feeling 'pregnant'. I have more of a bump now and I feel like I am getting through the 'just feeling fat' stage. It's so crazy how much the body changes in preparation for baby making. It's pretty much a miracle but definitely something that takes a little getting used too. I was with my mom the other day and I was looking in the mirror at myself and I was like whose body is this anyway…...she said "not yours anymore"! HA! I thought that was funny….but it's so very true. We are going for another ultrasound tomorrow, these are our favorite appointments. I'll post pictures tomorrow!
This happened in the last few days!

1 comment:

Melis said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better! I can't wait to see the new baby pictures!