Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Slowly Better

Things seem to be getting better slowly for me. I hope I am not one of those people that experiences the nausea their entire pregnancy. I have had a few good days mixed in with the bad but am finding that feeling better is coming very slowly for me. I was in bed practically all weekend, I felt like I had the flu but nope....just pregnant. Thankfully Jerame is a wonderful support, I am so blessed to have him by my side. He is so sweet cooking for me and waiting on me (I guess really not a lot has changed). He has an amazing amount of patience, as I probably have not been the easiest person to be around lately.We are off to Denver this weekend to visit Jerame's family. The main purpose of our trip is to attend an ALS benefit dinner that Jerame's Uncle Brad puts on. Sadly he was diagnosed with the disease a few years ago and now has strongly focused his energy towards research for the cure. The diagnosis has been a devastating blow to our family, as it has been for everyone affected by Brad's illness. Regardless we are hopeful for the future and are happy to get to spend some time with him this weekend. He truly is an amazing person...someone we all look up too. We are really excited to see everyone else too!Next week we have another Ultrasound scheduled at the Maternal Fetal Medicine clinic, we are excited because it's possible that we just might be able to find out the Sex's of the babies!!!! If not this next apt it will surely be the next one in 4 more weeks. We can't wait to start shopping & thinking about names.

No comments: