We had another Dr. apt this afternoon. It was fairly quick they just checked my weight, answered our questions and most importantly listened for the heartbeats. It is so amazing to hear their hearts beating away. They are on the high end of 'normal' with means they are good and strong. My Dr. said she thinks they are very active babies. I have started feeling more like myself in the past few days. I have been able to eat almost normally and it feels so good to have a little more energy. I feel like I have been in a fog the past 3 months and am slowly but surely coming out of it! My mom and I had a great trip to Florida, it was quick but fun. The weather was beautiful and sunny.... makes me excited for Spring.
Bella always needs her picture taken if the camera comes out. She is such a sweet girl.



1 comment:
Look at that belly!!! I love it! You look wonderful mama!
Post a Comment