Friday, March 14, 2008
PINK & BLUE
I went to the Dr. today because I was having some weird pain in my abdominal area. My Dr. didn't seem too concerned but since I am "high on their radar" (because of the twinies factor) they proceeded to do an ultrasound. The ultrasound tech asked if we wanted to know the sexes of the babies and I said YES of course!!!! She first looked at baby A and said "It's a GIRL" …. . As most of you know Jerame has been surrounded by girls his whole life so the thought of him having two twin daughters would just be comical. Anyway, the tech checked baby B out and she said, "It's a BOY"!!!!!!! It couldn't be more perfect. Both babies are measuring perfect and are the exact same size which is good because it means they are being equally nourished. The pictures we got are not very clear so I will wait to post more until next week when we go to the other Doctor. Oh and as it turns out the pain I have been feeling is just normal growing pains….nothing to be concerned about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, YAY! One of each, what a blessing. I am so happy and excited for you.
-Jessica (Seeley)
Post a Comment