Sunday, June 8, 2008

27 Weeks

I feel like I am 27 weeks going on 40. I am getting very uncomfortable! I know I seem to say this in evey post but it's amazing... just when I think I am the most uncomfortable I have been yet....my body proves me wrong!!! I am getting a little bit of cabin fever and actually found that I missed going into the office last week. It's so weird to think that I'm not going to be back there for a while. The days go by fairly quickly; I am just trying to relax as much as I possibly can. It would be so great if I could avoid full bed rest. Keep your fingers crossed for me. We ended up at the hospital again this weekend. I won't go into to the details but I was having some funky stuff going on and called the on-call Dr. and of course once I said the word 'twins' they told me to come in immediately. Needless to say it was a scary hour or so but after some tests they found that everything is just fine with the 3 of us. When we got to the hospital this time they had me sign several medical release forms just incase I needed to be admitted (this was the first time we had to do that). I had to sign 3 sets of paperwork (all the same)... one for me & one for each of the babies. That was so strange and made the fact that we are bringing two babies into the world very real! I saw Jerame getting a little sweaty as the reality of it all was setting in. Needless to say we are SO thankful that everything was ok. So yesterday I spent the rest of the day lying down. For now I am getting all caught up on every imaginable TV show.
The nursery is coming right along. My mom is painting this week and the cribs should be here by the end of June. I just can't wait to get the room organized.


The Boy at our last ultrasound. The picture gets blury once they
freeze the image. This picture doesn't do the 3D ultrasound justice
it is just so amazing to see in real life. All the stuff around his face is the placenta.

No comments: