Friday, August 15, 2008

37 weeks -Full term today

Today marks the day that I have officially made it to full term for a twins pregnancy. I am SO PROUD of my body! It's been such a long road but we are getting so very close. After we got the unexpected news on Tuesday these past few days have been a little rough & emotional for me . I am feeling better now though so that is good. All the support & encouragement from everyone has really helped us see things a little clearer, we appreciate it so much. My Dr. has been on vacation for the past two weeks so we have an appointment scheduled with her on Monday. We will then figure out a plan of action. I am going to feel even better about things then. This is officially our last 'single weekend' as non-parents...what a crazy reality. I want to find an air conditioned hotel with a swimming pool. This heat is brutal.
I had to post these pics of Jerame & our niece Dana from last weekend. What a doll baby she is and doesn't Jerame look like such a natural? He is going to be such a good Daddy.

1 comment:

Melis said...

I'm so happy that you made it this far! Who would of thought?? haha
I'm thinking about you and the babies a lot. Everything happens for a reason and soon you will be so blessed!
And I can't believe how big Dana is! Babies grow too fast!