Monday, August 4, 2008

Nothing Yet

I thought I would post a quick update since we are still waiting for the babies to come! We had a wonderful weekend. Jerame & I finished our final 'nesting ' project and I think both of us feel like our house is ready for the babies. We did some sprucing up with new throw-pillows and decorations in our upstairs bonus room. I am sure that room will be the playroom in no time but for now it's pretty. Its so funny how that instinct kicks in to do all this cleaning and organizing before the babies come. But in all honesty does a newborn really care if the garage is organized?! I don't think so but somehow it makes the parents feel better.
Sunday we spent some time with Jerame's family watching the Blue Angles. It was SO nice to be out of the house and doing something. I am feeling pretty good and don't really feel any different since coming off of bed rest. I have felt like I have more energy lately though which has been so nice. At the end of this week I will be 36 weeks....37 weeks is considered full term for twins. I just can't beleive we have made it this far. I hope the babies come this Friday 8.8.08 what a neat birthday that would be! For now we are just waiting. We will keep everyone posted!

No comments: