
We met with the Dr. today and I am feeling so much better about everything now. We have a c-section scheduled for this Thursday the 21st at 9:00 am. The mass on my ovary will be removed after the babies are taken out. I will be kept awake for the entire procedure which I am totally freaked out about but she said I will be distracted to say the least with everything else going on. My Dr. seemed very optimistic about the chance of it being anything but benign so that is all very reassuring. She said I should feel a lot of relief in that area after it is taken out because I have actually been in quite a bit of pain. I am so happy that I will be able to see the babies right away after they are born. I was feeling pretty torn-up about the fact that I probably wasn't going to be able to see them until well after they are born. I am so nervous about the c-section but just have to keep reminding myself that everything will be OK and after it's all done we will have our two babies! I haven't wanted to put any pic's up of me lately I have just been feeling so incredibly huge & prego. BUT since we are so close to the end I thought I share how big it has gotten, I feel like it looks like an attachment to my body!
I know I say this in every post but I just can't believe we made it this far thank you God!!!
I know I say this in every post but I just can't believe we made it this far thank you God!!!
5 comments:
I am so excited for you!!!! Only a few more nights and you get to meet Chloe and Carter! Yeah! So proud of you Katie. I will be thinking of you all day Thursday. Loves, Mist
Katie All of you will be in my prayers for Thurs. and on Thurs. Love Ingrid
I will be praying for you tomorrow! Everything is going to go great! You will be looking in to Carter and Chloe's little eyes tomorrow! So exciting. :) I'm here if you need anything! Love you!
Good luck today... I am thinking and praying for you and your family.. Your babies are going to share a birthday with my daughter! I can't wait to see them!
You and Jerame have about 30 minutes until your little babies are born. I can't wait to meet them in a few days. Good Luck and my thought will be with you all day.
Post a Comment