











Where to begin...things are crazy! I have been wanting to post an update for a few days now but am just now getting a spare minute to do so. We are very busy adjusting to life with TWO newborn babies. First I must say that we LOVE being parents to our little bundles of joy. Chloe & Carter are doing wonderfully and are just little buggers. Chloe weighed 5lbs 12oz and Carter weighed 5lbs 7oz at birth. Jerame & I both spend hours just starring at them, we are just so in love. I never thought I could feel this way about anything ever but the feeling I have for these little babies is just purely indescribable. The delivery went well and I am healing up nicely. We stayed 3 nights and 4 days in the hospital which was nice because it gave me a little more time to heal before going home. Although I was very nervous about the C-Section it turned out to go fairly quickly and it was so worth it because our babies were here in no time! Being awake for the procedure was the weirdest thing I have ever experienced in my life....I am glad it was quick. I am still in a lot of pain but it seems like it's getting better and better everyday. The first two nights at home were really challenging but we are learning things fast and figuring it out one challenge at a time. We have their first pediatrician appointment today, we are hoping that they have made some progress in weight gain. We need them to grow!
5 comments:
Congratulations Katie!!! Your babies are so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys, what sweet & precious little twins! :)
I am so happy for you!! You are going to be a natural. It's a lot of work, but watching them sleep makes all of it so worth it! You just get used to the sleepless nights. Just make a lot of coffee!! They are so cute! We'll have to get our twins together for play dates!
Love the pictures of them together and checking eachother out. So incredibly happy for you all. You are going to be (and are already I am sure) a natural at all this! Congrats again! XOXO
Katie - Congratulations on your little ones, they are darling!! :)
They are just beautiful. Parenthood is amazing, isn't it? Chloe is such a Knauss. It is incredible how much she looks like Aidan as a newborn. Carter must look like his daddy.
Post a Comment