She is turning into such a beautiful little girl. She is defiantly entering the toddler stage though...tantrums and all. It's a good thing she is such a little cutie :-)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Chloe is such a doll, and I can't get over how long her hair is getting!
OMG, she doesn't even look like a baby anymore-she's definitely a toddler now, isn't she? Bet you can't believe 1 yr is almost here. I owe you a call, want to catch up before we see you in a few weeks. Lots of love to you, Jerame and the babies xx
4 comments:
Chloe is such a doll, and I can't get over how long her hair is getting!
Let's get together soon! Baby playdate next week?
-Kirsten
She is one lucky little girl with that beautiful hair of hers, I hope it stays that color.
Love the high ponytail!
OMG, she doesn't even look like a baby anymore-she's definitely a toddler now, isn't she? Bet you can't believe 1 yr is almost here. I owe you a call, want to catch up before we see you in a few weeks. Lots of love to you, Jerame and the babies xx
Post a Comment