
Just wanted to post this picture that was taken just hours after they were born. Look at how little they were! They were such beautiful newborns. I know I am biased but they came out pretty perfect. I just still can't believe how fast this year has gone. Everyone has told us that the first year with twins is the hardest so from here on out things should be easy right?! Ha ha ha. There is nothing easy about having kiddos, let alone two at once! I do have to say though that things are getting so fun as the babies are growing up into toddlers. Jerame left to go out of town right after the party so I have been handling the twins by myself and it is so much easier this time with them than any of the other times he has had to travel. They have been so funny playing with all of their new toys from their bday. They are totally getting into playing with eachother too it's so cute.
Jerame had to work on their actual birthday so we had a little celebration for them right when they first woke up in the morning. I had gotten them balloons the night before and had them waiting for them downstairs. They really thought it was the coolest thing ever. It was cute because they obviously didn't understand that it was their 'Birthday' but they totally knew something was different about that particular morning. My Dad came over after their morning nap and we played with them & fed them lunch. Then we took them down the street to Theno's Dairy for their very first ice cream cone. We got them strawberry. Neither of them were really that into it. Carter just wanted to play with it and Chloe was more interested in the pile of bird crap that was on the table. YES, I did turn my head for one moment to find that when I looked back at Chloe she had stuffed the entire mound of bird s#%*in her mouth. SO GROSS! I totally do not know how people that are obsessed with germs survive having children!!!
Lets just say it was eventful. I think my Dad said as we were leaving "Maybe we will try this again on their 3rd BDay" lol.
Chloe trying to butter Gramps up :-)
Birthday Balloons
1 comment:
Hi Katie...I have been w/out internet for the past week and I haven't had a chance to wish the twinnies a big Happy Birthday!!! Congrats to you also, for making it 1 year. You deserve a big gift also!! I can't believe how fast it goes and they are both so adorable! I really would like a chance to see them, maybe one of these days! I have their gift...will you facebook your address to me!! Thanx!!!
Post a Comment