Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy First Birthday to our beautiful babies

It's hard for me to believe that the twins are 1 today! At 9:34 am I went over to Chloe and gave her as many kisses as she would let me. At 9:35 am I went to Carter and did the same. I could not help but get emotional as the clock struck the exact time of their births one year later. The love I have for these two people is indescribable. I love them more than anything in the world. We have come so very far over the last year and I am so proud of all of us that we made it and we are all doing so good. This afternoon my Dad & I took them for their very first ice cream cone. It was priceless. I will write more later we are busy busy today. Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes, it means a lot to us!

4 comments:

The Haigh's said...

Happy Birthday you two!

Tara Holmes said...

I'm so proud of you for doing things so well with twins. You are a great mommy and I hope to see pics of the first ice cream cone for sure.

Jen said...

I can't believe how fast the year has gone, I was just telling Mark that it seems like only a couple of months ago when we came over on my b-day and you were on bed rest and now the twins are already 1!! A very happy birthday to them, can't wait to see you all soon xxx

Keri said...

What a great party!! Thanks again for having us over to celebrate. Your babies are beautiful and you are such a great mommy. So fun to watch them interact and play as they get older.