Thursday, September 3, 2009

12 month stat's

We had Carter & Chloe's 12 month well check up last week. They are doing great and the Dr. was impressed with how developed their motor skills are at this point. Chloe is walking better than the majority of babies are at 13-14 months. I think it's because she is small so it's easier for her to get around. Chloe is still a very petite little thing. She is just now fitting into 12 month clothes. She still fits into a lot of 6-9 & 9 month clothes though :-). They are both small but doing great considering how tiny tiny they were at birth. They each got 3 shots. One in the back of each arm and one in their thigh. It was horrible but fast. I gave them Tylenol before the appointment so I think that helped things a lot. They didn't get grumpy that day but the next day they were extra tiered & had little fevers. The Doc gave us the green light on cows milk so we have stopped formula now and made the switch. We are still using bottles though because the sippy-cups still seem to have 'toy' associated with them so we will ease into that slowly I think, which we are fine with. They are doing pretty good with milk although I think they both would still prefer to drink formula but I'm sure they will get used to it in no time. Meal time is still a mess & takes time but it's becoming more interesting to them. They are getting more excited about food when before they really didn't seem to care unless it was blueberry's or watermelon. They actually seem hungry now and are excited when we put them in their chairs. They love love love to play. It's so fun to watch them all day. It seems like they are in an intense learning stage right now. They are starting to really copy us and I can tell they are just soaking up every little thing around them. I think this is my favorite stage so far because they are starting to be able to communicate and are turning into such little snugglers. Without furter adue here are their 12 month stat's:

CARTER
Weight 20lbs 9oz 10-25%
Height 31 1/3 75-90th %

CHLOE
Weight 19lbs 6oz 25th %
Height 30 1/4 75-90th %

No comments: