Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fun at the Park

My Mom & I took the twins to the park next to her house last week. We had so much fun. It was the first time that they really thought 'playing at the park' was fun. Up until this point they have only been interested in eating the wood chips at the park. I just can't describe how much fun these little people are right now. I just get excited for each new day and adventure we will have. I am so lucky to be able to stay home with them during the day and do fun things. They just love going down the slide!









2 comments:

Jen said...

They look so grown up! Was telling Ash last night that we don't have much planned while we're in Seattle Oct 4-13th so hopefully we can crash a few day visits to the park and etc. with you and the twinies. Any plans for your b-day? x

Keri said...

They look so big - can't wait till Kena is old enough to play at the park with the twinnies!! Love ya.