Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lake Chelan

We went on our first family vacation with My Mom & Jerry's family this past weekend to Lake Chelan we had a really good time! We stayed at a lovely house right next to the water with a private sandy beach. The twins had a ball playing in the water and in the sand with their cousin Dana. Carter is still in the sand eating stage though so I hope he figures it out that sand is not for eating by next summer?! They both LOVE the water and have no fear when it comes to it. I can't wait to be able to put them in real swimming lessons. We did some wine tasting, boating, eating, drinking and just had a blast spending time together. The weather was nice but you can defiantly feel fall in the air. We can't wait for the next trip!
This is what most of our family shots look like
these days? They do NOT want to be held!
Chloe was not happy about the life jacket
she had to wear on the boat.
Allen & Dana on the boat

Playing by the water
Carter wearing some shades
Chloe taking in all the scenery on the boat ride
Heather & Jerry

Me & My big brother
Daddy & Son on the boat

like Mother, like Daughter :-)
Chloe went on two boat rides and she fell asleep in
no time both trips. I think we need to buy ourselves a boat?!!!
Close up...look at those long lashes!
I love the water!

Grandpa & Chloe
Chloe wearing the Elmo front pack, so funny!
Another attempt at a family photo

4 comments:

Jen said...

You guys are just the cutest family ever. Love the photos of Chloe sleeping on the boat, precious! Sounds like you had a great time, it's really amazing how much you get out and do (with twins, too!). You look amazing, BTW-are you sure you had two babies in that flat little tummy only a year ago?! Jealous!

Justin, Jessica, Tyson, Isaiah and now Izzy (Roy too!) said...

So fun!!! Love all the photos! The twins are really coming into their own little personalities. Love It!

Tara Holmes said...

I love that picture of Chloe looking out over the water. Funny that after all that time holding them as babies, they want nothing to do with it now. Your family is so cute and I"m glad you had a great first vacation. You are such a mini-again!

Leah said...

I love that picture of her with the Elmo front pack! That is too cute.