We have gone two days now and not used the twins highchairs. Does this mean I can officially move those crusted over things out of my kitchen? I have loved those highchairs for many reasons but above all else they have allowed me a place to safely contain them while I do things. However, this has not been the case over the past few weeks. They are big enough now to actually climb out of their chairs...this making them a very unsafe place to put them. Ha! So now we are trying out booster seats. They still only sit at the table for short periods of time but at least they think it's cool we are all sitting in the same place. I guess it's just a new surface for me to de-crust 100 million times a day. Don't they look like such kids sitting at the table?!!! Where did my babies go?
Friday, March 26, 2010
Goodbye Highchairs?
We have gone two days now and not used the twins highchairs. Does this mean I can officially move those crusted over things out of my kitchen? I have loved those highchairs for many reasons but above all else they have allowed me a place to safely contain them while I do things. However, this has not been the case over the past few weeks. They are big enough now to actually climb out of their chairs...this making them a very unsafe place to put them. Ha! So now we are trying out booster seats. They still only sit at the table for short periods of time but at least they think it's cool we are all sitting in the same place. I guess it's just a new surface for me to de-crust 100 million times a day. Don't they look like such kids sitting at the table?!!! Where did my babies go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We've gone over a month now with no high chairs. It's soooo nice to get them out of the kitchen. But like you said, it's just another place to de-crust a million times a day. Seriously! When do them stop making messes? I clean all day long.
Post a Comment