Carter loves dirt. He loves to play with it, eat it, throw it in his hair and pretty much anything else you could imagine to do with it. His favorite toys as of lately are also sticks. He is happy for hours with just a big pile of sticks and dirt. Such a boy. The differences between boys & girls seems more & more apparent as they get further into the toddler stage. The fact that he likes to get dirty does not really bother me at all in fact I kind of like it.
Isn't that what being a little boy is all about anyway?
Isn't that what being a little boy is all about anyway?
3 comments:
Well you three need to head on down to our house soon as we are in the process of building a 10x10 sandbox for Henry as he LOVES to play in the dirt too! Such cute pics. You are getting good with that new camera my friend. ;o)
I agree with the getting good with your new camera. :) Carter is a true boy and I'm glad you let him play in the dirt. :)
The curls are back and in full effect! Such a gorgeous little boy! Did I mention I admire your admiration for dirt?
Post a Comment