Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day Weekend

This Mothers Day weekend was much better than last year. Last year, our entire family had the stomach flu so this year was much much more enjoyable. We had a really nice weekend spending time together. The weekend was welcomed after a very hard week last week dealing with a devastating loss in our family & then some very sick kiddos. Needless to say some couch/cuddle-time with the twinnies which was just what we all needed. We also got some quality time with our BFF's (the Andrews clan) on Saturday night & had a smorgasbord of delicious BBQ.
Sunday I got spoiled with a yummy breakfast, massage, flowers and best of all a new vacuum. Sounds pretty cliche but I really wanted a new vacuum. Nothing better than clean floors. The best present of all however, was spending time with the two most precious gifts of all. My babies. Every night before bed I thank the Lord for all I have been blessed with, rub my cheeks against the softness of their just washed skin, drink in their sweet smell, give them kisses & tell them I love them with all my heart.




It was fun to play outside in our backyard this weekend since we finally had a few nice days.




Little Izzy, Jessica & Justin's little girl.
Izzy & Chlo

No comments: