Saturday, May 15, 2010

Newcastle Beach

Today we met up with Jerame's family at Newcastle Beach to have a little Bday celebration for his oldest sister and to also enjoy this beautiful Seattle spring weather. The twins had a blast playing with their cousins and were absolutely exhausted by this evening!
It was a wonderfully perfect Saturday.

Chloe making new friends with another little girl

Jerame & his Mom

Our beautiful niece Livy


As you can see the kids had a lot of fun with the sand/mud puddle. Carter was the ring leader in this situation. He started stomping in the puddle and the girls followed shortly there after. It was only a matter of time until they were all 100% covered in dirty, sandy water. There was a Dad that walked by our kids in the puddle as they were lathering themselves with sand and he just laughed and said, "Now that is living". I loved it. So ture. There really is nothing better than watching your kids do something they are truly enjoying with all their hearts. The squeals, laughter and giggles that were emulating from all of their little bodies were just sopriceless. It is a memory I don't think I will ever forget.




The Birthday girl (Lyra) & her daughter Skyler

2 comments:

Jen said...

What great pics, that new camera is amazing! Gosh, Katie-I'm not sure I'm going to be able to handle playing in mud puddles! How did you get them cleaned up and into the car?!

Jeanne said...

I love the before and afters of Chloe - hair down and curly and THEN tied back and muddy all over. LOVE IT ALL!